EZ Series Low Profile Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for LED TVs 32in to 70in, Max Weight 154 lbs, VESA Patterns Up to 400x400, UL Certified
Subcribe to back in stock notification
EZ™ Series Low Profile Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket
Easy‑to‑install, slim, low profile tilting TV wall mount for most 32" to 70" TVs
Enhance your style with this EZ™ Series Low Profile Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket from . The sleek, low profile footprint blends your TV in with the surrounding decor, without compromising tilt movements. It is designed for 32" to 70" displays weighing up to 154 pounds, with VESA® mounting patterns up to 400x400. This thinner and more agile mount is ideal for displays with side or bottom facing connections.
- Fits VESA® patterns from 75x75 to 400x400
- Designed for 32" to 70" displays
- Supports up to 154 lbs.
- Tilt range of +3/‑12 degrees
- Back of TV only 1.9" from the wall
- Includes a built‑in level and mounting hardware
- Steel construction
- UL® certified
TILT TV WALL MOUNT
Best for TVs that need to be mounted above eye level, the tilt functionality in tilt TV wall mounts allow you to adjust the screen angle to eliminate glare and to provide a better viewing angle.
"IS THIS MOUNT COMPATIBLE WITH MY TV?"
- Check your TV's manual for its VESA® mounting pattern or measure the horizontal and vertical distances between the mounting holes (in mm).
- This mount supports VESA patterns between 75x75 and 400x400.
- This mount supports TVs weighing up to 154 pounds.
- The screen size range is only a suggested approximation. Your TV is compatible as long as its VESA mounting pattern is between 75x75 and 400x400 and it weighs no more than 154 pounds.
HEAVY‑DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION
This Low Profile Tilt wall mount is constructed from high quality, cold‑rolled steel which gives the mount a strong, heavy‑duty build, capable of supporting up to 154 pounds. It can be easily mounted to brick, concrete, or wood stud walls.
*The minimum and maximum display sizes are only approximations. Your TV will work with this mount as long as it has a compatible VESA® pattern and maximum weight.